Home » Audio » Home Theater » Duplicating the cinematic experience at home
Duplicating the cinematic experience at home [message #83387] Fri, 26 August 2016 19:49 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
Technology keeps on changing and now you will most likely have heard of the Dolby Atmos and Auro 3D. Assuming you have the latest surround speakers, must you spend more or is there a trick you can use so as to achieve the cinematic experience on your own?
Re: Duplicating the cinematic experience at home [message #83523 is a reply to message #83387] Tue, 06 September 2016 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
Creating a cinematic experience at home sounds like a really brilliant idea but I think you cannot rule out spending a little more to create such an atmosphere.
Re: Duplicating the cinematic experience at home [message #83652 is a reply to message #83387] Tue, 04 October 2016 04:44 Go to previous message
Yurimi is currently offline  Yurimi
Viscount
I read that the best option we can try is to set it as 7.1 surround sound with eight separate audio channels. Now that probably sounds tough to achieve if you don't have a big budget. You can try working on the room atmosphere for alternative.
Previous Topic: My universal remote not working
Next Topic: Purchasing online
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:57:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout