Home » xyzzy » Tower » What Would We Be Like?
What Would We Be Like? [message #82842] Fri, 17 June 2016 05:29 Go to next message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
If there were no music? If this world had never known what music is, would that have made a difference in how we have evolved?
Re: What Would We Be Like? [message #82852 is a reply to message #82842] Sat, 18 June 2016 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I think if there was no music, people wouldn't experience creativity. If you ask most creative people you will find that music helps them become more innovative. I know that when I am drawing or painting I listen to music. It just doesn't work as well if I'm not listening to anything.
Re: What Would We Be Like? [message #82871 is a reply to message #82842] Tue, 21 June 2016 12:05 Go to previous message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
Interestingly, not everyone becomes creative when they are listening to music and I am one of those people. I begin to get innovative when I am in a quiet and tranquil place. However,it is true that most people feel more creative when listening to some kind of music.
Previous Topic: Bluetooth watches
Next Topic: Online karaoke app
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:55:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout