Home » Audio » Radio » Revamping the radio stations
Revamping the radio stations [message #82726] Wed, 25 May 2016 11:23 Go to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
I'm wondering how much longer the radio will be around? It seems like more and more stations are disappearing from the air waves. I think it's time they revamp the radio stations that are left so that more people will start tuning in. What do you think?
Re: Revamping the radio stations [message #82728 is a reply to message #82726] Wed, 25 May 2016 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I quite agree with you on the suggestion that there is need to change things around radio transmission. I believe the most important aspect in radio is the content so I support the idea of there being a paradigm shift in the way things are currently being handled.
Re: Revamping the radio stations [message #82914 is a reply to message #82726] Sun, 26 June 2016 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I think there will always be a market for radio. Some people can't afford satellite subscriptions and some people just like holding on to the old ways.
Re: Revamping the radio stations [message #82915 is a reply to message #82726] Sun, 26 June 2016 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I think there will always be a market for radio. Some people can't afford satellite subscriptions and some people just like holding on to the old ways.
Re: Revamping the radio stations [message #82918 is a reply to message #82726] Sun, 26 June 2016 08:51 Go to previous message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
The radio will always be relevant since not only are there people that just love it but also because radio transmission is the easiest way to reach masses. However, there is a need to really examine if it is worth having all these stations on air.
Previous Topic: ID radio/player
Next Topic: What do you love listening to
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:25:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout