Home » xyzzy » Tower » Zika Virus
Zika Virus [message #82068] Sun, 21 February 2016 06:37 Go to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
There has been a lot of talk on the news regarding the Zika virus. I have heard that some cases have been discovered in the US. Are you aware of any cases in your area?
Re: Zika Virus [message #82139 is a reply to message #82068] Fri, 04 March 2016 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I've been hearing about this virus on the news too. It's really scary what it is doing to unborn children. I haven't heard of any cases in my area yet. We are going to have to keep a close eye on this during the warmer months ahead.
Re: Zika Virus [message #82147 is a reply to message #82068] Sun, 06 March 2016 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
No news where I am, and no news is good news in this case. There has to be a way to keep people from getting all the viruses that keep popping up.
Re: Zika Virus [message #82209 is a reply to message #82147] Mon, 14 March 2016 04:54 Go to previous message
Yurimi is currently offline  Yurimi
Viscount
Vaiger wrote on Sun, 06 March 2016 17:55
There has to be a way to keep people from getting all the viruses that keep popping up.

The thing with viral infection is, the signs and symptoms are not always specific. It is usually minor, such as not-so-high fever and headache, which can be relieved mostly with careful food intake and bed rest. It is indeed sad to hear what the virus can do to babies. It reminds us to be pay more attention to health and life hygiene. Luckily I have not heard any case with Zika virus around my area so I hope it means that we are relatively safe. Hopefully one day we can find a vaccine for this disease for better protection.
Previous Topic: Endless Rain
Next Topic: Will Clinton Get Indicted?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 12:09:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout