Home » xyzzy » Tower » Does Trump "Sound" Good To You ?
Does Trump "Sound" Good To You ? [message #81789] Mon, 21 December 2015 16:08 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Good enough to vote for?

I've always wondered if audiophiles like me have certain political leanings.

Personally, I'm going for Trump if he goes the distance. We need a business leader to be the CEO of the corporation called the U.S.A.

What say you?
Re: Does Trump "Sound" Good To You ? [message #81838 is a reply to message #81789] Sun, 27 December 2015 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I'm not sure. I haven't been following any of the political campaigns as closely as I should have, so I'm not sure where any of the candidates stand on the issues I care about.
Re: Does Trump "Sound" Good To You ? [message #81894 is a reply to message #81789] Fri, 08 January 2016 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I'm not big into following politics either, but I feel that if anyone can get this country back on track financially, it would be him. I'm just not sure he has what it takes to deal with other situations that may arise during a Presidency. I guess in a few months we will see what happens.
Re: Does Trump "Sound" Good To You ? [message #81905 is a reply to message #81789] Mon, 11 January 2016 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
Lizah, I agree. I think Trump definitely has what it takes to get the country back on track financially. However, does he have the right personality to deal with dignitaries and heads of state?
Re: Does Trump "Sound" Good To You ? [message #82017 is a reply to message #81789] Fri, 12 February 2016 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pioneer is currently offline  Pioneer
Viscount
He seems a bit bull-headed to me, although I know a lot of how a celebrity acts is just that -- an act. I like the idea of someone like him running, though -- someone who already has more money than he knows what to do with, meaning he isn't running for profit.
Re: Does Trump "Sound" Good To You ? [message #82030 is a reply to message #81789] Mon, 15 February 2016 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
I think his ego drives everything he does. He doesn't like to lose and he likes the attention he's been getting. If that's his driving force behind righting this ship, so be it. As long as he succeeds at turning this country around.
Re: Does Trump "Sound" Good To You ? [message #82213 is a reply to message #81789] Mon, 14 March 2016 12:19 Go to previous message
JillbeQuick is currently offline  JillbeQuick
Chancellor
I would vote for Trump or Cruz. If either on of them gets the nomination, I will send in my voter registration, and my vote.
I would love for a Trump/Carson or Trump/Cruz team in the White House.

Jack jumped over a candlestick
Previous Topic: Will Clinton Get Indicted?
Next Topic: Leonard Nimoy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:49:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout