Home » xyzzy » Tower » Another series down
Another series down [message #79651] Mon, 10 March 2014 10:13 Go to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
After binge watching Dexter for the last 2-3 weeks, we will finally be wrapping up the series tonight. We have 3 episodes left before we have to move on. We have finished Breaking Bad and Dexter so far, but haven't made up our minds what our next series will be. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Re: Another series down [message #79698 is a reply to message #79651] Fri, 14 March 2014 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Those are two series that I need to check out; I keep meaning to but I haven't yet. Anyways, what about some of these:

Orange is the New Black
House of Cards
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Cheers (Okay, so that's an old one, but the whole series is on Netflix and it's a long one.)

Those are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head.
Re: Another series down [message #79701 is a reply to message #79698] Sun, 16 March 2014 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smitty is currently offline  Smitty
Baron
We just started watching Bates Motel and it is a great show. There is quite a lot going on, but if you like the Psycho movie, you will definitely enjoy finding out how Norman Bates became that man.
Re: Another series down [message #79892 is a reply to message #79651] Tue, 29 April 2014 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nisha is currently offline  Nisha
Baron
What about Hannibal? Both the Dexter and Hannibal series are currently showing on television, and both seem to be quite popular. But, there is a huge difference between slicing up humans and eating human flesh. I still prefer Dexter.
Re: Another series down [message #79959 is a reply to message #79651] Thu, 15 May 2014 07:53 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I have not bought into the Dexter show yet. I might though. I love Hannibal. I think it is a great TV show. I wasn't sure how it was going to be but so far it is really good.
Previous Topic: Missing flight
Next Topic: Bionic Ear
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:38:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout