Home » Audio » Home Theater » Are You Converting to BluRay?
Are You Converting to BluRay? [message #78193] Fri, 25 October 2013 06:30 Go to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
If you had a large DVD collection, have you started switching everything over to BluRay? We buy new movies on BluRay only but haven't bothered to convert our old DVDs over. We don't watch them very often anyway.
Re: Are You Converting to BluRay? [message #78211 is a reply to message #78193] Mon, 28 October 2013 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
We're basically doing what you are doing. I see no need to go and buy all the same movies over again to get them in BluRay format, since our BluRay player will play the DVDs.
Re: Are You Converting to BluRay? [message #78527 is a reply to message #78193] Mon, 02 December 2013 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nico is currently offline  Nico
Chancellor
I have to agree with both of you. I own a collection of almost 500 DVD's. It doesn't make sense to me to try and buy them all again.
Re: Are You Converting to BluRay? [message #78640 is a reply to message #78193] Fri, 13 December 2013 07:31 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I'm with all of you. I don't want to go purchase a new format all over again when my player will still play DVDs. Anyway, most new movies we have are stored on our media computer and played off that.
Previous Topic: Home Theater Installation Business
Next Topic: Modern Sound Or Old?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 11:21:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout