Home » xyzzy » Tower » Trip to the doctor
Trip to the doctor [message #74851] Mon, 10 December 2012 20:00 Go to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I had to take my son to the pediatrician today because he has had a high fever for the past four days and he woke up with a rash all over him. People around here have been so sick I didn't even want to sit down in there, and I didn't let him touch anything. Turns out he just has roseola, but I hope we didn't pick up anything worse in there!
Re: Trip to the doctor [message #74865 is a reply to message #74851] Tue, 11 December 2012 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I hope that your little one is feeling better today, and that you didn't pickup any more germs at the doctor's office. I hate having to take the kids in there this time of year!
Re: Trip to the doctor [message #74876 is a reply to message #74851] Wed, 12 December 2012 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The doctor's waiting room is a hotbed for germs isn't it? Hope the little tyke's feeling better. I try to keep my daughter with Vitamin C during this time of year to help ward off the viruses.
Re: Trip to the doctor [message #74895 is a reply to message #74851] Wed, 12 December 2012 20:44 Go to previous message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
He is doing a little better, but you can tell he still doesn't feel like himself. The rash is starting to fade a bit, and at least it wasn't the itchy kind!
Previous Topic: Psy White House Controversy
Next Topic: When it rains...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:16:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout