Home » xyzzy » Tower » NYC Cop Buys Homeless Man Boots
NYC Cop Buys Homeless Man Boots [message #74655] Thu, 29 November 2012 13:56 Go to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
Apparently this story has gone viral. This happened about 2 weeks ago but it's still a very good story. A police office in Manhattan see's a homeless man without any shoes or socks, goes to a shoe store and buys him some, puts them on the mans feet, and it's all captured on video by a tourist from Arizona.

Really good stuff.
Re: NYC Cop Buys Homeless Man Boots [message #74702 is a reply to message #74655] Sat, 01 December 2012 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I saw this story and I thought that it was just great. I am glad to see that at least some people still care about their fellow man. Smile
Re: NYC Cop Buys Homeless Man Boots [message #74732 is a reply to message #74655] Mon, 03 December 2012 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I saw an update to this story today and apparently the homeless man has been spotted several times without shoes. According to the news story, he is scared to wear them because they might get him hurt because they are valuable.
Re: NYC Cop Buys Homeless Man Boots [message #74790 is a reply to message #74655] Sat, 08 December 2012 13:22 Go to previous message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I saw that story too, and with him being homeless on the street I can understand that. What the cop did was great though! I think it is a shame that this homeless man was a veteran, and the best we can do for him is allowing him to live on the street.
Previous Topic: Big Christmas Gifts
Next Topic: T'eo Should have Won
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:58:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout