Home » xyzzy » Tower » Egypt and Libya
Egypt and Libya [message #73951] Tue, 25 September 2012 20:58 Go to next message
Damon73 is currently offline  Damon73
Baron
What's going on with Egypt and Libya? I always thought Libya had many problems, but I thought Egypt was more stable. Is there something wrong with our foreign policy regarding these nations, or are we simply doing the best we can?
Re: Egypt and Libya [message #74305 is a reply to message #73951] Tue, 30 October 2012 18:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sunflower is currently offline  Sunflower
Chancellor
I thought that the troubles there were a reaction to the unrest elsewhere in the region, as these things tend to spread, right? My Egyptian friend tells me it is to do with politics. She said that a previous president was more popular with the people.
Re: Egypt and Libya [message #74590 is a reply to message #73951] Sun, 25 November 2012 20:53 Go to previous message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
In that part of the world, nothing remains "stable" for too long it seems. If it's not political, it's religious. Egypt though does seem rather peaceful compared to many other countries over there though.
Previous Topic: Black Friday Deal
Next Topic: Stereo As Alarm
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:10:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout