Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » I'm tired of Ausios
I'm tired of Ausios [message #9952] Sat, 21 April 2007 14:59 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Tired of opening this Forum and seeing those two words: Ausio Asylum.

I don't know what kind of connection the Ausios have to Rod M and company, or why they need Asylum, but I'm sure it must be something sinister.

So please, everyone reading this post reply so we can knock those dammed Ausios farther down the page and get them to go back home.

Re: I'm tired of Ausios [message #9953 is a reply to message #9952] Sun, 22 April 2007 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
"I don't know what kind of connection the Ausios have to Rod M and company"

Go over to AA and do a searech under their moniker, especially in reference to dr low mu, and you will be enlightened.

Re: I'm tired of Ausios [message #9954 is a reply to message #9952] Sun, 22 April 2007 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forty2wo is currently offline  Forty2wo
Master
I don't think Tre' is one of the bad guys but I am all for moveing on...John

So we are bad guys just because [message #9956 is a reply to message #9954] Mon, 23 April 2007 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old Brown Eyes is currently offline  Old Brown Eyes
Chancellor
We post "over there"? Thanks for clearing that up as I had no idea. I'll run along now as I suppose I am not welcome.

FWIW I wouldn't consider any of you as bad guys nor unwelcome if and when you vist "over there". And no, Tre and Poinz are "good guys" in my book....no matter where they post. You are of course entitled to your own opinion.

Russ

Typo Snipo [message #9957 is a reply to message #9956] Mon, 23 April 2007 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Looks to me like we have a little sand in the shoe. I think Bill was just having fun with the typo "Ausio" instead of "Audio". I'm pretty sure Bill doesn't have much of a problem with the Asylum or any of the regulars there, although I wouldn't want to put words in his mouth. Nobody is throwing the babies out of the banya, as far as I can tell.

Closet Ausios [message #9958 is a reply to message #9952] Wed, 25 April 2007 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
We're more common than you might think. In fact, some of the most dedicated AusioRoundTable members are closet ausios. I did a search for the word "ausio" on the Asylum and got 50 responses, including one of my own messages in which I referred to the Lone Star Ausio Fest. I have decided to go public with this information now rather than go to the Lone Star Ausio Fest dreading that my secret might be exposed.

Re: Sheesh! [message #9959 is a reply to message #9956] Wed, 25 April 2007 07:32 Go to previous message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I didn't realice Ausios wer so tin-skinned.

Previous Topic: Transcendent SET OTL
Next Topic: Tube XO
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:34:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout