Home » Audio » LSAF » LSAF 2012
Re: LSAF 2012 [message #74103 is a reply to message #74102] Tue, 09 October 2012 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Should there be awards next year... I will push strongly for Oddwatt not to play in that game. We will show, but put up signs requesting judges to stay out of the room. If it ruffles feathers then they didn't come to the event for the same reason I did. I enjoy the meeting and comparing ideas with others. We don't need a venue to peddle our goods. They sell themselves.

As for that shirt.... someone told me they were larger than the largest one we had. Be glad to send one anytime though. As for free preamps, well we are not doing that well just yet.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: LSAF 2012 [message #74104 is a reply to message #74103] Tue, 09 October 2012 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

There will be no "best of show" awards at LSAF. Not next year, not ever.

So don't worry about signs. Nobody will be judging except the attendees, who will naturally talk up what they like the best. In my opinion, that's the best, most natural form of judge. The attendees talk about what they see and hear, and what they like most in each room.

Re: LSAF 2012 [message #74105 is a reply to message #74103] Tue, 09 October 2012 23:08 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
gofar99 wrote on Tue, 09 October 2012 22:48
As for that shirt.... someone told me they were larger than the largest one we had. Be glad to send one anytime though. As for free preamps, well we are not doing that well just yet.

I'm just ribbing ya a bit! My fat ol' butt needs to lose about 40 lbs then I could advertise for you.

No free Forewatts? What's the world coming to?

Guess I'm gonna have to commit to saving money.

Wayne..agreed on the raffles and the awards. LSAF should stay out of the award business.

On a side note: excellent tunes on the Oddwatt home page!!! I just got done reading Keith Richards's Bio "Life" and have been revisiting "Exile on Main St.".
Previous Topic: Speakers in the Odd Watt room?
Next Topic: LSAF 2013
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:20:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout