Home » xyzzy » Tower » Justin Bieber sold a lock of his hair for $40,668
Justin Bieber sold a lock of his hair for $40,668 [message #66468] Thu, 03 March 2011 12:30 Go to next message
miss zoey
Baron
What did you guys think about it? Well, it's for charity (The Gentle Barn), but wow! People would actually pay that much money for just a lock of his hair.
Re: Justin Bieber sold a lock of his hair for $40,668 [message #66482 is a reply to message #66468] Fri, 04 March 2011 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bengee is currently offline  bengee
Chancellor
Somehow, I'm not too surprised. I know of a hardcore group of Bieber fans that have literally done whatever they possibly could to get close to him via concerts, the movie, making their own Bieber shirts, and yes, talking about his amazing hair in their journals as well. Even when he changed his hair from what it originally was, he'll still be known for the bowl-shaped style he had in the beginning.
Re: Justin Bieber sold a lock of his hair for $40,668 [message #66716 is a reply to message #66468] Sat, 19 March 2011 05:15 Go to previous message
Tess is currently offline  Tess
Esquire
Why not? If it was for charity - a little exploitation of celebrity is OK. Compared to somebody paying £10,000 for a pair of dentures (Churchill's) to be kept in a private collection it seems to me that the sale of Bieber's lock of hair was a great initiative.

Tess
Previous Topic: Where to send demo CD?
Next Topic: Your best methods to reduce noise while trying to sleep?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:42:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio