Home » xyzzy » Tower » Anyone here create videos or audios for online use?
Anyone here create videos or audios for online use? [message #66249] Tue, 22 February 2011 09:29 Go to next message
woofer is currently offline  woofer
Chancellor
I run an online business and am branching out into creating my own video and audio tutorials. This is a new area to me so still have a lot to learn. I will be using Audacity to begin with, along with Camstudio. If anyone else does this, perhaps they could share tips on how to make these as professional as possible without a high end budget?
Re: Anyone here create videos or audios for online use? [message #66284 is a reply to message #66249] Wed, 23 February 2011 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bengee is currently offline  bengee
Chancellor
Well I can't say too much about what program you should use to record yourself, but in terms of developing the movie, try to find a program other than Window's Movie Maker. It may come free on your computer, but that doesn't mean that it's any good, and the biggest problem is that the program cannot handle high-definition projects without either freezing on your or the entire program shutting off.
Re: Anyone here create videos or audios for online use? [message #68140 is a reply to message #66249] Sat, 11 June 2011 15:59 Go to previous message
piccMu51c is currently offline  piccMu51c
Chancellor
I agree with upgrading from Windows Movie Maker. I like Pinnacle and Sony's Vegas for video editing. Also, Hypercam is a great screen capturing software similar to Camstudio.
Previous Topic: Electronics School
Next Topic: Handheld games
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:38:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout