Home » xyzzy » Tower » Didn't Bush Swear They Were Only Looking At International Calls?
Didn't Bush Swear They Were Only Looking At International Calls? [message #55258] Fri, 12 May 2006 07:21 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I know I heard that. Could it have been a lie? A stinking lie once again? Does the guy ever tell the truth about anything? Ever?

I hope this gets nasty. [message #55259 is a reply to message #55258] Fri, 12 May 2006 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leland Crooks is currently offline  Leland Crooks
Master
But you know the house will pass a bill to retroactively make it legal.

Re:And plenty of people will still buy the lie [message #55260 is a reply to message #55259] Fri, 12 May 2006 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
How do you feel personally about the phone companies and their behaviour?
Do you have any problem with the NSA studying your phone records?
Do you think they should have access to all our personal records and do you think this has any effect on terrorism?
Just curious.

Re:And plenty of people will still buy the lie [message #55262 is a reply to message #55260] Fri, 12 May 2006 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Yeah it's too bad things cant be private but what difference does it make? It doesn't bother me. I assume some agency can listen in on whatever they want anyway. all this jibber jabber is just making headlines to rile people up. millions of people make deals on cell phones and anyone can listen in on those. people send emails. If you think the internet is a secure place to carry on your most secret and personal on goings. I think your mistaken. Do I like it? no. Do I care? not enough to worry about it.
I dont think the NSA is concerned with my latest speaker design or my new inventions for the jewelry industry. just aint gonna happen!
It's like oulawing guns, the only people with guns will be the criminals.

Re:And plenty of people will still buy the lie [message #55263 is a reply to message #55262] Sat, 13 May 2006 07:20 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Well; that would be the response they are looking for by the citizens. In my personal life I get introuble with my wife because she says I will tell anybody anything personal, She gets angry and says I have no boundaries and tell people details about myself and us that should be private. Thats Because I have nothing to hide and I don't care what people think of me becuase I do what I think is right.

But I still don't want govt survellience agencies compiling dossiers on me. The only purpose for something like that is to use it against you. They sure ain't looking to give you a prize.

Previous Topic: Another Bush victory....
Next Topic: Anybody See The Two Iraqi Army Units Shooting At Each Other?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 09:54:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio