Home » xyzzy » Tower » this is what happens if your undies are too small for you
this is what happens if your undies are too small for you [message #54293] Fri, 20 May 2005 02:46 Go to next message
Adrian Mack is currently offline  Adrian Mack
Illuminati (1st Degree)
from the cannon e-weekly laugh
Second Opinion Please

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He had no choice but to go under the knife. When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person.

He could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need - a new suit."

He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see... size 44 long."

Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?"

"Been in the business 60 years!" the tailor said.

Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly. As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?"

Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure."

The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeve and 16-1/2 neck."

Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?"

"Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly.

Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?"

Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure."

The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see...size 36."

Joe laughed "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old."

The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."

New suit = $400
New shirt = $ 36
New underwear = $ 6

Second opinion PRICELESS

Re: this is what happens if your undies are too small for you [message #54294 is a reply to message #54293] Fri, 20 May 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Re: this is what happens if your undies are too small for you [message #54295 is a reply to message #54293] Fri, 20 May 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Adrian; do have any longer jokes; thats a little short there.(Pun Alert)

Re: this is what happens if your undies are too small for you [message #54305 is a reply to message #54293] Mon, 20 June 2005 14:49 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
HA! Good one!
-akhilesh!

Previous Topic: On the off chance somebody may be interested
Next Topic: Social Security
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 08:51:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio