Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Lifeline Console Lite (free until Jan 2)
Lifeline Console Lite [message #97289] Fri, 29 December 2023 09:40 Go to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I'll tell you upfront that this will likely only appeal to studio artists, mixers, and producers. It's the stripped down version that's free, but despite its limitations, the plugin is still incredibly useful when it comes to mixing music. You'll get five effects modules, like EQ and modulation, which are great for enhancing the warmth and depth of your audio. It comes with a nice blend of presets, too. Lifeline works with many DAWs, such as Ableton, GarageBand, Logic Pro, Reaper, and Reason. It's one of the easiest plugins to use that I've ever tried. You can pick it up for free online at the Plugin Boutique with code Holiday23 until January 2nd.
Re: Lifeline Console Lite [message #97319 is a reply to message #97289] Sun, 07 January 2024 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I'm bummed that I missed the chance to try it out, but I'm rather shocked that the company charges for the lite version in the first place. Don't most software makers offer their lite versions for free?
Re: Lifeline Console Lite [message #97323 is a reply to message #97289] Mon, 08 January 2024 03:29 Go to previous message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
That's a valid point, Madison, and you're not the only one to feel that way. However, I have noticed that with other lite software versions, that you can't really do a lot with them. You're basically just being enticed to buy the full version. On the other hand, Lifeline Console Lite is enough to fit my needs without breaking the bank. I guess that's good enough for me.

Don't worry about missing the freebie. It usually comes around this time of year.
Previous Topic: To buy or not to buy?
Next Topic: Microphone Options for Twitch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:32:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout