Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » Lone Star Bottleheads Nov 6
Lone Star Bottleheads Nov 6 [message #8528] Thu, 07 October 2004 15:29 Go to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Our next meeting is Nov 6, starting about noon, in San Antonio. Newbies are especially welcome. See the link below for directions.

Re: Lone Star Bottleheads Nov 6 [message #8529 is a reply to message #8528] Thu, 07 October 2004 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Sounds great, Fred. Thanks for telling us about it and please post photos. You're always so kind to do that and it makes us all drool.

One of these months, we should think about renting a few hotel rooms in southern Oklahoma or northern Texas and have a combined meeting of the Oklahoma and Texas clubs. Someplace like Sherman, Texas maybe. We'd have to announce it well in advance and everything, but I think it would be a good chance for us all to meet and have a heck of a lot of fun.

Wayne

Re: Lone Star Bottleheads Nov 6 [message #8555 is a reply to message #8528] Sun, 31 October 2004 08:23 Go to previous message
deric is currently offline  deric
Esquire
i am in amarillo,i would make the trip to sherman,or i would be willing to open myhouse up 4000 sqare feet with lots of setup room to host one here.i have tubes,tube preamps,tube amps,testers and more.i am a hobbiest,i had tube training in navy in 80s i work on stuff ocassionally. looking to join a club wish there was one here but this is amarillo hifi here is sony reciever.

Previous Topic: this will crack you up
Next Topic: Stoetkit special coming to a close - Get in on it!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:13:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio