Home » Audio » Speaker » Wearable speakers or headphones?
Wearable speakers or headphones? [message #85229] Mon, 22 May 2017 01:07 Go to next message
Hylo
Baron
One of the latest bits of audio tech is wearable speakers that hang round necks like a collar. Would you wear one? If these replaced headphones, it would make buses very noisy!
Re: Wearable speakers or headphones? [message #85235 is a reply to message #85229] Mon, 22 May 2017 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keven is currently offline  Keven
Baron
At first I was thinking of the Bluetooth headphones that hand around your neck. Is it something like that? If so, I'd wear them in private, but definitely not in public.
Re: Wearable speakers or headphones? [message #85378 is a reply to message #85229] Thu, 08 June 2017 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vhfspeeks is currently offline  vhfspeeks
Viscount
I'm not a fan. Maybe as part of a portable mic set-up for someone doing poresentations or whatever to give their voice extra volume. If it was used for music, there are enough problems getting people to turn it down in public already.
Re: Wearable speakers or headphones? [message #85386 is a reply to message #85378] Thu, 08 June 2017 11:16 Go to previous message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
I agree with vhfspeeks, there is already a huge problem with people blasting their music as loud as they can in public. This will only make it worse.

-Amber
Previous Topic: Room gain?
Next Topic: How much are you willing to pay.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 03:45:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio