Home » xyzzy » Tower » Best dating sites
Best dating sites [message #84945] Sun, 09 April 2017 20:02 Go to next message
Lily is currently offline  Lily
Chancellor
What criteria do you use to choose the best dating sites online - that is, assuming that you use those kind of services?
Re: Best dating sites [message #84946 is a reply to message #84945] Sun, 09 April 2017 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Singlow is currently offline  Singlow
Chancellor
I'm very picky when it comes to choosing things like that, and my criteria would probably have a few more bullet points than most people. All in all, the site has to be reputable and with lots of customer reviews and testimonials.
Re: Best dating sites [message #84959 is a reply to message #84945] Mon, 10 April 2017 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I've never bothered to check on the dating sites before but if I was to do this, the level of maturity and dignity in these sites would be vital. Dating isn't so easy after and for starters, you have to get it right from the beginning.
Re: Best dating sites [message #84967 is a reply to message #84945] Mon, 10 April 2017 20:06 Go to previous message
Vernon is currently offline  Vernon
Baron
I'm wary of all kinds of dating sites out there, and I would have to have tried and failed at everything else before considering this as my course of action.
Previous Topic: Social media effectiveness
Next Topic: The ultimate man cave
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:36:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout