Home » Audio » General » Changing my audio equipment
Changing my audio equipment [message #84918] Sun, 09 April 2017 12:39 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I have been blamed for not being consistent with what I like. In essence, I change my sound and audio equipment every two or so years. Do you own these until they aren't functioning well?
Re: Changing my audio equipment [message #84926 is a reply to message #84918] Sun, 09 April 2017 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
Of course. The only thing I can see inconsistent about changing out bad equipment is if I would buy totally different types of systems. Which I don't. I typically stay with the same......I don't know....Types? Brands?
Re: Changing my audio equipment [message #84935 is a reply to message #84918] Sun, 09 April 2017 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lark is currently offline  Lark
Baron
No need to fix it if it ain't broke, especially when it comes to expensive and customized equipment. I stick with my stuff until it just won't work anymore, then I'll think about changing it.
Re: Changing my audio equipment [message #84936 is a reply to message #84918] Sun, 09 April 2017 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lark is currently offline  Lark
Baron
No need to fix it if it ain't broke, especially when it comes to expensive and customized equipment. I stick with my stuff until it just won't work anymore, then I'll think about changing it.
Re: Changing my audio equipment [message #84949 is a reply to message #84918] Mon, 10 April 2017 02:30 Go to previous message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
It is much better and safer to buy equipment of good quality. You will get a longer service and chances of them malfunctioning are low. I never see the need of changing anything, unless I'm selling or giving them away.
Previous Topic: Shopping on a budget
Next Topic: Sound distortion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:30:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout