Home » xyzzy » Tower » Measuring what you say
Measuring what you say [message #84750] Sun, 12 March 2017 09:35 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
Is it really easy to watch everything we say? Have you ever said something that you wished you hadn't let out at all? I lost a good friend in this way and things were never the same. Like my friend always says, "Think once, twice then thrice before saying anything."
Re: Measuring what you say [message #84811 is a reply to message #84750] Fri, 24 March 2017 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
For me, the what's harder is when you are talking about someone (say your boss) and he or she appears. It is prudent to watch what we say because ultimately, it dictates the nature of our interactions.
Re: Measuring what you say [message #84850 is a reply to message #84750] Wed, 29 March 2017 12:14 Go to previous message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
This is not an easy thing for me to do. I don't have much of a filter and I am well-known for that. I'm a good guy, but people are always wondering what is going to be coming out of my mouth next.
Previous Topic: Earphones OK for six year old?
Next Topic: Forums for learning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:40:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout