Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Do you believe in miracles?
Do you believe in miracles? [message #84390] Mon, 23 January 2017 13:55 Go to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
Someone once told me that miracles are just science that we don't understand yet and I know where I stand on that, but I just want to find out if anyone else here believes in 'miracles' whether they be financial miracles, physical healing or whatever. What are your thoughts on that?
Re: Do you believe in miracles? [message #84391 is a reply to message #84390] Mon, 23 January 2017 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
I don't know about anyone else here, but I do believe it's possible to experience these things in your life, it just depends on how much belief you have. What you believe usually becomes true for you. That's the truth of it.
Re: Do you believe in miracles? [message #84423 is a reply to message #84390] Sat, 28 January 2017 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
There are many beliefs out there and I always say to each their own. I would say that miracles indeed do happen and it depends on a person's belief system. There's unity in diversity, or so they say.
Re: Do you believe in miracles? [message #84759 is a reply to message #84390] Sun, 12 March 2017 15:04 Go to previous message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
You're so right. And I have discovered that in life, what you believe with all your heart usually becomes true for you - so if you believe in miracles, they will keep happening for you.
Previous Topic: Keeping trolls at bay
Next Topic: Misunderstood Or Unaccepted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:00:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout