Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Game of Thrones Series
Game of Thrones Series [message #84300] Fri, 13 January 2017 14:40 Go to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
Have you ever sat to watch an old series for the second time - back to back as compared to when you first saw it on TV and you had to wait a week for the next episode? I just did that with Game of Thrones and I loved it.
Re: Game of Thrones Series [message #84301 is a reply to message #84300] Fri, 13 January 2017 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
I have done the same with American Horror Story. Somehow, when you see these series for the second time, they are more interesting because a lot of stuff you didn't get from the first time you watched just suddenly clicks into place.
Re: Game of Thrones Series [message #84334 is a reply to message #84300] Mon, 16 January 2017 06:30 Go to previous message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
Gemmel wrote on Fri, 13 January 2017 14:40
Have you ever sat to watch an old series for the second time - back to back as compared to when you first saw it on TV and you had to wait a week for the next episode? I just did that with Game of Thrones and I loved it.

I started watching this a while back but lost track around the fourth season. I have been telling myself that I will get back to watching it but this looks like a final reminder. This series has a really interesting plot.
Previous Topic: Pop/Opera crossovers
Next Topic: Artist with a distinctive voice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:36:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout