Home » Audio » General » Bose QuietComfort
Bose QuietComfort [message #84186] Mon, 26 December 2016 05:59 Go to next message
Odie is currently offline  Odie
Chancellor
I have always been impressed with everything Bose has to offer so I'm looking into the Bose QuietComfort 20 Headphones. Does anyone out there own a pair of these? And....are they worth the $250.00 I will have to spend?
Re: Bose QuietComfort [message #84192 is a reply to message #84186] Mon, 26 December 2016 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
A friend got these for Christmas. While they're good, he said he personally would not have spent that much on them. Over the ear headphones work just as good at cancelling out noise.
Re: Bose QuietComfort [message #84193 is a reply to message #84192] Mon, 26 December 2016 16:20 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I have run into the same issue. Good closed ear phones or even tightly sealing in ear ones sound better and seal out nearly as much noise as noise cancelling ones. The only time I found noise cancelling ones better was on aircraft and then only to cut down the background roar of the plane. (no music playing)

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Feeling It
Next Topic: How long do your headphones last?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:53:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio