Home » xyzzy » Tower » One thing you can't live without
One thing you can't live without [message #83867] Thu, 03 November 2016 18:32 Go to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
When it comes to technology and the internet, what is the one thing that you absolutely cannot live without? Mine is Google. I don't know what I would do without it.
Re: One thing you can't live without [message #83885 is a reply to message #83867] Sun, 06 November 2016 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
I guess mine would be my smartphone. It's not super high-end but I rely a lot on it for work, time management and, of course, leisure.
Re: One thing you can't live without [message #83890 is a reply to message #83867] Sun, 06 November 2016 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
My laptop. I couldn't live without it. I depend on it for work, playing games online, communicating with friends, shopping, listening to music, watching movies... the list goes on and on.
Re: One thing you can't live without [message #83962 is a reply to message #83867] Wed, 23 November 2016 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
Mine would be my tablet. I don't know where I would be without it because there are so many different things that I can do on it. It's very convenient because I can take it anywhere to do my work which means I don't have to be stuck inside all day.
Re: One thing you can't live without [message #83964 is a reply to message #83867] Wed, 23 November 2016 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I have realized that I can never stay without my smartphone and laptop. There is no single day that has passed without me using these two. I guess some things become a part of us once we get used to using them.
Re: One thing you can't live without [message #83967 is a reply to message #83867] Fri, 25 November 2016 03:04 Go to previous message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
I guess the verdict is in. We all couldn't live without our phones and the internet. I know it's a great way to keep connected and to get things done, but maybe we should take some time to consider if we're not using these things keep from really living our lives to the full.
Previous Topic: Always go for the new ones
Next Topic: Self knowledge Vs Skill knowledge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:41:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout