Home » Audio » Pro Sound » How to get my guitar groove back
How to get my guitar groove back [message #82692] Tue, 24 May 2016 12:28 Go to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I basically grew up in a musical family. My mum sang in the church choir and my dad was and still is a great guitar player.

I developed an interest in learning the guitar but I have never quite learned how to play it well. I have tried going to school in vain.

Can the internet be a useful resource? I guess I would need a lot of discipline nonetheless.
Re: How to get my guitar groove back [message #82760 is a reply to message #82692] Tue, 31 May 2016 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I believe interest is the biggest determinant when it comes to playing a guitar. I have never been a fan of any musical instrument simply because I never developed an interest.

Get started with the online videos since they will be of good help.
Re: How to get my guitar groove back [message #83613 is a reply to message #82692] Fri, 30 September 2016 09:20 Go to previous message
Keluv is currently offline  Keluv
Chancellor
Think back to your reasons why you feel interested in guitar. You can check videos on some guitar concerts or performances; those may help to motivate you even more. You definitely need a lot of diligence and discipline for self-teaching.
Previous Topic: Getting the correct sound level
Next Topic: Music arrangement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:16:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout