Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Audiotool
Audiotool [message #83446] Thu, 01 September 2016 02:00 Go to next message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
Anyone here part of the Audiotool community? I recently joined and am excited to start mixing and making. There are so many cool tunes there to checkout as well.
Re: Audiotool [message #83473 is a reply to message #83446] Sun, 04 September 2016 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
firerain is currently offline  firerain
Chancellor
Hi Herz, thanks for the post; I've been looking for a site like this for awhile now! It looks cool what with the tunes and mixing setup. I'm definitely in!
Re: Audiotool [message #83484 is a reply to message #83446] Mon, 05 September 2016 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
I have only heard of Audiotool before but never given it much thought. It should be interesting getting to do all kinds of mixes. It is quite amazing how creative some people can get!
Re: Audiotool [message #83486 is a reply to message #83446] Mon, 05 September 2016 04:16 Go to previous message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
Hi firerain and bcharlton, I'm glad you're into the site, as well. I've been on it for a few days now and I'm really enjoying the features of it. You guys should definitely delve deeper.
Previous Topic: Purchasing a keyboard
Next Topic: Mitsubishi CDR longevity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:45:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout