Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Trying to tune
Trying to tune [message #75372] Mon, 28 January 2013 15:39 Go to next message
Sonicsound is currently offline  Sonicsound
Baron
I have a question. According to helpfulwaves.com, you can play a frequency or tone with anodized aluminum, silicone bands, or glass beads near the speaker and the object will become toned. Is there a way to make the frequency "inaudible" and yet still tone the object?
Re: Trying to tune [message #83194 is a reply to message #75372] Wed, 03 August 2016 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
Well, according to that website, no. The information I saw wasn't for the purpose of toning, or tuning, anyway. I don't know what the OP saw, but that's not what I saw. He was all about interpreting the electromagnetic field that every object emits, and transferring that to an audible sound for the purpose of healing, helping or otherwise mitigating negative physical conditions in the listener.

If anything, it is a very interesting read.
Re: Trying to tune [message #83196 is a reply to message #75372] Wed, 03 August 2016 14:59 Go to previous message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
The website talks about weak electromagnetic fields and their effect on the body, psychologically. It raises a concept that I had never heard about. It is an interesting read though.
Previous Topic: Make Your Own DIY High-End Cables
Next Topic: Building Your Own Guitar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:21:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout