Home » Sponsored » Crescendo Systems » Welcome!
Welcome! [message #59605] Fri, 03 July 2009 13:53 Go to next message
admin
Grand Master
Administrator

AudioRoundTable.com is proud to welcome our newest sponsored forum, Crescendo Systems. We're pleased to have Crescendo Systems as a member of the Round Table and excited by the wealth of information and interesting discussions made possible here.

Re: Welcome! [message #77573 is a reply to message #59605 ] Thu, 22 August 2013 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri  is currently offline Nouri
Viscount
Better late then never I suppose. That is some really good looking audio equipment. Really high end, but the latest update on the site that I've seen was back in 2011.
Re: Welcome! [message #77642 is a reply to message #77573 ] Tue, 27 August 2013 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99  is currently offline gofar99
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I sympathize with the site issue. When our web master died rather un-expectantly we were in a lurch for a goodly while. Ours (Oddwatt Audio) is now finally nearing its update. We have found a new web master and he is working on it now. In a week or two if all goes well we will have a new look.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Welcome! [message #79036 is a reply to message #77642 ] Thu, 23 January 2014 04:02 Go to previous message
reeta  is currently offline reeta
Esquire
I now have a preliminary design for the high voltage direct drive amplifier ready. It looks good in simulation but I will have to see the prototype to be absolutely sure.

This amplifier will be able to drive up to 2400V peak to peak into at least 5nF with should be enough for a ESL of almost any size.

I am currently working on the printed circuit board but it will be some time before I have the prototype finished.

reeta
Previous Topic:Planar DIY
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 25 05:44:27 CDT 2017

Sponsoring Organizations

AudioKinesis
AudioKinesis
BOI Audioworks
BOI Audioworks
BuildAnAmp.com
BuildAnAmp.com
Crescendo Systems