Home » xyzzy » Tower » Conferencing Software
Conferencing Software [message #78074] Thu, 10 October 2013 09:52 Go to next message
Gentry is currently offline  Gentry
Chancellor
Does anyone use any type of conferencing software for business? I would like to do some online video conference training with a couple people that I will be setting up to help with my business in another town. Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome.
Re: Conferencing Software [message #78382 is a reply to message #78074] Sat, 16 November 2013 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I suppose you could try Webex. That's what my husband's workplace uses and he says it works pretty well. It allows you to video conference, including options to show computer screens in full size.
Re: Conferencing Software [message #78397 is a reply to message #78074] Mon, 18 November 2013 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rhonda is currently offline  Rhonda
Chancellor
When I was researching video conferencing software, I was really surprised to find that Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo Messenger with Voice are the top two rated video conferencing software programs according to Video Chat IM Software Review. I guess I expected to find a company whose sole purpose was video conferencing to be in the lead.
Re: Conferencing Software [message #78403 is a reply to message #78074] Mon, 18 November 2013 17:24 Go to previous message
Smitty is currently offline  Smitty
Baron
I guess I didn't realize that those programs allowed you to video conference. I thought they were just chat programs. I have only ever used Go To Meeting for video conferences and/or webinars.
Previous Topic: Solar Eclipse
Next Topic: Christmas Decorating
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:58:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout