Home » xyzzy » Tower » Happy Thanksgiving to All
Happy Thanksgiving to All [message #74519] Tue, 20 November 2012 20:12 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, For many it has been a rather difficult year. Personally I have been quite fortunate. My second year into retirement from the rat race and second year as well as a full time designer and tinkerer in audio. Several successful products are on the street or in the works and in the process I have met a lot of great folks. Better still I now have three wonderful grand daughters and sufficient health and energy to enjoy them. For all this I am thankful.

I wish all of you equal reasons to be thankful. If I could change the world to make it that way for everyone I would not hesitate a second. All I can offer is hope and encouragement. Seek happiness and satisfaction when you can and look ahead to less trying times.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All [message #74523 is a reply to message #74519] Tue, 20 November 2012 23:17 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I second the wishes for good holiday cheer to everyone. It's easy to see the sky falling these days. But in spite of everything, one should count their blessings. We're still in pretty good shape, and I think if we always do the "next right thing", God will take care of the rest.

OK, I know that sounded really smooshy-gooshy so I promise not to say anything like that again. But just know I'm wishing you well. Smile

Previous Topic: Do you unplug everything?
Next Topic: Black Friday Deal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:00:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout