Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Netflix Recommendations
Netflix Recommendations [message #72415] Fri, 27 April 2012 16:42 Go to next message
mixinlady
Baron
For those of you who stream Netflix, what is the latest movie it suggested to you that you had never heard of and ended up liking? For me it was The Ramen Girl - an unknown Brittany Murphy film that was made better by the fact that I had toured Japan myself just a year ago.
Re: Netflix Recommendations [message #72418 is a reply to message #72415] Fri, 27 April 2012 19:12 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

To tell the truth, that's the thing I like about Netflix the most - All the oddball tangents you can go on that you would probably never have thought of going otherwise. I check out about maybe 20% or 30% or the suggestions it makes, and a bunch of 'em turn out to be wonderful.

Netflix doesn't get the latest releases right away, but I can wait a month for most things. The variety of content is incredible, and I like their service for that reason alone. It's a good way to check out documentaries and television series too.

Previous Topic: Titanic in 3D
Next Topic: Do you miss music games?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 12:05:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout