Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Florence and the Machine
Florence and the Machine [message #69242] Tue, 30 August 2011 08:00 Go to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Are you a fan of Florence and the Machine? I recently saw them on The Colbert Report and was pretty impressed. It's nice to see a musician with actual talent.
Re: Florence and the Machine [message #69360 is a reply to message #69242] Tue, 06 September 2011 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
falloutgirl
Baron
I love Florence and the Machine! Gah the whole album is beautiful! But if I were to choose my favorite songs from their album it would be Kiss with a Fist, Drumming Song, and Rabbit Heart! Amazing vocals!
Re: Florence and the Machine [message #69382 is a reply to message #69242] Wed, 07 September 2011 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DinosaurDance is currently offline  DinosaurDance
Chancellor
Yes, her vocals are absolutely fantastic! I saw the band on The Colbert Report too. I think Rabbit Heart is my favorite song; I downloaded it to my mp3 player.
Re: Florence and the Machine [message #70376 is a reply to message #69242] Sat, 03 December 2011 18:13 Go to previous message
Express is currently offline  Express
Chancellor
Florence is the best. I've gone to see her in concert twice and I hope to see her again on her next US tour. I think she's amazing. Has anybody else picked up Ceremonials yet? I have listened to it heaps already.
Previous Topic: Ellie Goulding
Next Topic: Coachella
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 22:36:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout