Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Film soundtrack -- Saturday Night Fever
Film soundtrack -- Saturday Night Fever [message #70310] Sun, 27 November 2011 13:06 Go to next message
Canzone is currently offline  Canzone
Chancellor
After seeing Saturday Night Fever, I bought the soundtrack CD. Terrific, wonderful songs -- I am a fan of disco -- but much to my disappointment, it was missing 'Disco Duck'! I know that this song is much reviled, but it was in the movie, so it should have been in the soundtrack. Confused
Re: Film soundtrack -- Saturday Night Fever [message #70339 is a reply to message #70310] Wed, 30 November 2011 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I didn't even remember "Disco Duck" being on Saturday Night Fever. I always loved that movie, though. I probably look for it to watch again - it's been a while since I've seen it.
Re: Film soundtrack -- Saturday Night Fever [message #70360 is a reply to message #70339] Fri, 02 December 2011 16:29 Go to previous message
Canzone is currently offline  Canzone
Chancellor
There is a scene where Tony Manero is talking to the dance studio manager at the studio, or maybe the manager is leading a dance lesson or something, it is then that 'Disco Duck' plays in the background.
Previous Topic: Hereafter
Next Topic: Homeless Lady's Christmas Carols
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 23:48:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout