Home » Audio » General » Best earbuds
Best earbuds [message #70038] Sun, 06 November 2011 14:44 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I swear to God that my daughter is buying earbuds every other week for her iPod. We are buying that at CVS, Wal-Mart and the grocery store. They just don't last.

What kind of earbuds do you buy? How much do they cost and how long do they last?
Re: Best earbuds [message #70180 is a reply to message #70038] Wed, 16 November 2011 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Canzone is currently offline  Canzone
Chancellor
Earbuds never really did it for me, they would keep falling out of my ears! Now you can buy earbuds with arches for the ears so that they stay in position. What is the reason for your daughter's earbuds not lasting -- do they break? I bought cheap earphones from a supermarket a couple of years ago, and they still work, though they are not the best in quality, I have to say.
Re: Best earbuds [message #70208 is a reply to message #70038] Fri, 18 November 2011 02:01 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
I'm similar to Canzone, I've never been a huge fan of earbuds. It's not so much that they fall out, I just think they feel weird compared to regular headphones. My friend swears by his Skullcandy earbuds though. I've tried them and the sound is pretty good. I can't totally vouch for their reliability, but I know he's had them for at least a couple years.
Previous Topic: old PC speakers and ipod
Next Topic: Digital Sampling Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 23:37:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout