Home » xyzzy » Tower » Favorite Position
Favorite Position [message #67943] Mon, 30 May 2011 21:08 Go to next message
iDummy is currently offline  iDummy
Baron
I am wondering what is your favorite position to watch TV. I can't watch TV sitting down. I usually lay down on the sofa. Although my ultimate favorite spot is my bed. Smile
Re: Favorite Position [message #67972 is a reply to message #67943] Tue, 31 May 2011 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serena is currently offline  Serena
Chancellor
I have my dad's old raggedy recliner. It is nothing to look at, and I have been told by my friends that it is ready for the dumpster, but for me is the best place to watch TV and surf the net.
Re: Favorite Position [message #68297 is a reply to message #67943] Wed, 22 June 2011 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
OK, so I really checked out this post because I thought it was about something else - but, yeah, I sit length-wise on my loveseat with my feet up and my back propped up with pillows.....
Re: Favorite Position [message #68633 is a reply to message #68297] Tue, 19 July 2011 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BornThisWay is currently offline  BornThisWay
Chancellor
DJ Dave wrote on Wed, 22 June 2011 07:35
OK, so I really checked out this post because I thought it was about something else - but, yeah, I sit length-wise on my loveseat with my feet up and my back propped up with pillows.....

Hahaha, I actually am surprised with my dirty mind that I didn't think of that. I actually for some reason thought about football positions, which is strange since I am not a football junkie.

Mmmm positions...

Anyway, I usually just sit down. Since I unfortunately lack a TV in my room, I can't lie down really. I don't really have a problem sitting down though, but I would like to watch TV in bed.
Re: Favorite Position [message #68638 is a reply to message #68633] Tue, 19 July 2011 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Very Happy A good thing this is in tower. I must have been asleep as I too first thought about football. I guess it is a sign of being a dinosaur. Laughing

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Favorite Position [message #68746 is a reply to message #67943] Tue, 26 July 2011 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
OK, if I lay down watching TV too much, I feel like someone in a hospital bed or something. It is OK for a little while, but eventually I have to sit up.
Re: Favorite Position [message #70206 is a reply to message #68638] Fri, 18 November 2011 01:50 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
gofar99 wrote on Tue, 19 July 2011 12:22
Very Happy A good thing this is in tower. I must have been asleep as I too first thought about football. I guess it is a sign of being a dinosaur. Laughing

Both topics crossed my mind, but since this is in the tower my first guess was that this was about football or something like that. I didn't think it would be about TV at all.

I used to like to watch TV lying down, but now it makes me too tired. I prefer to sit in a comfortable chair. Couches aren't bad, but even they make me too tempted to go to sleep.
Previous Topic: Platinum Hit
Next Topic: Do you think 2012 will be a better year?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:22:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio