Home » xyzzy » Tower » Your Circle Of Friends
Your Circle Of Friends [message #70152] Tue, 15 November 2011 13:02 Go to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
Do you have a group of people that you hang out with? I have a small circle of friends and we all get together most weekends. But, just because we all hang out together, doesn't mean I like everything they do. Because we are all a group of buddies, though, I still like them, if that makes sense. Does anyone else have a group of friends like that?
Re: Your Circle Of Friends [message #70181 is a reply to message #70152] Wed, 16 November 2011 16:05 Go to previous message
Canzone is currently offline  Canzone
Chancellor
Ever since I left university/academics and got a job in the 'real' world, my circle of friends has withered away. Sad
It's not that my friends don't like me or something, it's just that we all moved away to different cities and countries, and emails and phone calls are not the same as meeting in person. I get along well enough with my colleagues, but since I see them all day long, I don't really want to see them in the evenings and weekends too!
Previous Topic: Black Friday Deals
Next Topic: Platinum Hit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 17:31:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout