Home » Audio » General » Musical Toys
Musical Toys [message #66651] Mon, 14 March 2011 10:41 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I just bought my daughter a box of musical toys: maracas, hand cymbals, a drum and a triangle. That was a great decision because she loves them! The house is a bit noisier but she is happy.
Re: Musical Toys [message #66709 is a reply to message #66651] Fri, 18 March 2011 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheeta is currently offline  cheeta
Chancellor
It's the sound of joy filling the air! Don't you just love the look on their little faces when they discover all the noises they can make? I think they like to see our reactions too.
Re: Musical Toys [message #66759 is a reply to message #66709] Fri, 25 March 2011 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Oh yes, little kids love an audience. It is fun to watch them figure things out. I just wish I could get her to stop standing on the drum before she breaks it.
Re: Musical Toys [message #66876 is a reply to message #66651] Sun, 03 April 2011 11:59 Go to previous message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
I remember when I was a kid I really wanted a xylophone and my parents got me one for Christmas. Why in the world a xylophone I haven't a clue. But I found out pretty quickly I wasn't any good at it. But I think it is great to give kids a musical instrument so they can learn about music and find out what they truly like. This will only help as they get older.

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Previous Topic: Sound in Car
Next Topic: Buying used
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:35:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers