Home » Audio » General » Skullcandy?
Re: Skullcandy? [message #66024 is a reply to message #65991] Sun, 06 February 2011 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
falloutgirl
Baron
Thanks for the amazing replies, guys! I'll try to go around our area to check if they have any of the earphones that were recommended. I'm reading the sites that were provided right now Smile I really need a good pair of earphones since I can't go on with my day without my music fix. It's just really annoying my earphones always seem to breakdown on me.

I really hope I could find those near where I live! If not, I might consider just buying it from the internet. Thanks again Smile
Re: Skullcandy? [message #66325 is a reply to message #65991] Fri, 25 February 2011 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
I think Skullcandy is more for looks and a cool name than anything else. I have not really had much luck with their headphones at all.
Re: Skullcandy? [message #66371 is a reply to message #65991] Sun, 27 February 2011 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bengee is currently offline  bengee
Chancellor
Look for Sony or Samsung brands of headphones. They are much better quality, even if the skullcandy ones have the visual appeal. They are very cheaply-made.
Re: Skullcandy? [message #66391 is a reply to message #65991] Mon, 28 February 2011 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
miss zoey
Baron
The wire of my SkullCandy isn't functioning properly anymore and it's just been like four months. The right side is dead but when you wiggle it it sometimes comes back. I don't really think it's worth it. Find another brand.
Re: Skullcandy? [message #67004 is a reply to message #66391] Mon, 11 April 2011 17:15 Go to previous message
tiktokontheclock is currently offline  tiktokontheclock
Chancellor
You should just go for a sony/samsung/JVC type of headphone. Skullcandy looks cool, but as mentioned, it's cheap material, and breaks easily.
Previous Topic: Audio books
Next Topic: New Car Radio & Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 04:58:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout