Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Suddenly liking music you hated....
Suddenly liking music you hated.... [message #66273] Wed, 23 February 2011 08:32 Go to next message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
Ok - so I have a new set of friends who are introducing me to some very heavy metal. I never thought I'd like it, but the more I hear it, and the more partying we do, the more I'm starting to like it.... I am still not too into the country they play, but I'll admit there are certain songs worth listening to. Have you ever found yourself liking music you never thought you would?
Re: Suddenly liking music you hated.... [message #66321 is a reply to message #66273] Fri, 25 February 2011 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
Yep, I must say that happened with me and Country Music. When I was a teenager, I NEVER thought I would like country music because it was just too twangy. I was a rock fan from the beginning! But then I met my future husband who listened to country music ALL the time and I was eventually won over.

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: Suddenly liking music you hated.... [message #66322 is a reply to message #66273] Fri, 25 February 2011 20:36 Go to previous message
bengee is currently offline  bengee
Chancellor
I can definitely relate. While I used to say that I hated all rap and all country, I have to admit that I've come across a few that have been worth my listening time. While it didn't make me like rap or country that much more, I'm more acceptable when it comes to hearing it blasting from other people's cars.
Previous Topic: Colored Girls
Next Topic: Best Concert
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 18:45:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout