Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi7, Pi8, and Pi3 plans please?
Pi7, Pi8, and Pi3 plans please? [message #64660] Fri, 12 November 2010 19:32 Go to next message
phred593 is currently offline  phred593
Esquire
No Message Body
Re: Pi7, Pi8, and Pi3 plans please? [message #64663 is a reply to message #64660] Fri, 12 November 2010 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Let's try to narrow down your needs first, please. As a general rule, I don't send out so many plans. I mean, if it were for subs, mains and surrounds, I could see you building each for your own use. But in this case, you'll probably build one or another, but not all of them. Not if they're for personal use, anyway. I hope you understand.

Re: Pi7, Pi8, and Pi3 plans please? [message #64678 is a reply to message #64663] Sun, 14 November 2010 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire

No problem Wayne. I do not want to take advantage of your generosity and will respect your wishes.

I am a budding hobbyist and simply enjoy reading yours and others (econowave, bill fitz) designs. There is no interest in a commercial effort on my part.

I specifically want to understand how to build horn loaded speakers and their crossovers. To help my learning, I purchased Woofer Tester Pro last spring mostly because of you liking that product and was impressed with your Vertical Null video, which showcased WTPro.

My interest in pi3 is for my son, who wants to make the boxes himself over Christmas break, again as a wood working project and have some great loudspeakers as a result.

I would be very happy to pay for your plans if that is an option. I have bought all of Bill Fitz plans and have only built his horn loaded 12 box (omni top 12) with peizos. The peizos don't work for me and I want to try your horn loaded box (pi8 or pi7). If you only want to send out a single plan, the pi8 is where I would likely start, as I all ready have Alpha 10s left over from an older bass reflex project. Again, I would be more than willing to pay for the plans.

Thanks for your consideration and time.
Re: Pi7, Pi8, and Pi3 plans please? [message #64682 is a reply to message #64678] Sun, 14 November 2010 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You've got mail!

Re: Pi7, Pi8, and Pi3 plans please? [message #64730 is a reply to message #64682] Tue, 16 November 2010 16:50 Go to previous message
Esquire
Thank you Wayne.
Previous Topic: Two Pi tower speaker pics
Next Topic: One more time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 21 13:23:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio