Home » Audio » General » Love me love my audio fetish!
Re: Love me love my audio fetish! [message #63817 is a reply to message #63815] Wed, 11 August 2010 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Songs4Life is currently offline  Songs4Life
Baron
Just a random thought. Are there any married couples who play online games together? So far I have only met one husband-wife team in WoW.

Back on topic:
Love me love my audio fetish. Love me love my dog. That's the way it should be. You have to accept the other person for what he or she is, warts and all.
Re: Love me love my audio fetish! [message #63824 is a reply to message #63817] Wed, 11 August 2010 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taylor-Sue is currently offline  Taylor-Sue
Chancellor
Wow I certainly generated a lot of discussion! I appreciate all the replies and insights. believe it or not I think I may be developing some interest in this area, thanks to you guys and this forum!
Re: Love me love my audio fetish! [message #63831 is a reply to message #63824] Wed, 11 August 2010 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Songs4Life is currently offline  Songs4Life
Baron
Welcome to the Land of Rhyme and Rhythm. One word of warning, though. You are about to indulge in a very addictive past-time. You have been forewarned. Very Happy
Re: Love me love my audio fetish! [message #63846 is a reply to message #63824] Thu, 12 August 2010 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigMacAndCheese is currently offline  BigMacAndCheese
Baron
Songs of Life you are one cool poster. Thanks for the advice :0. I think there may be something in the hanging at the mall thing, if I was in the correct demographic. You are probably right that different interests can be a good thing, but sometimes a mutual obsession is better Twisted Evil.
Re: Love me love my audio fetish! [message #64229 is a reply to message #63722] Sun, 10 October 2010 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MusicDiva is currently offline  MusicDiva
Baron
It's very nice to meet you. I am also here to learn more and just have fun. Audio is an amazing thing, without it, our lives would be so boring!
Re: Love me love my audio fetish! [message #64256 is a reply to message #63722] Mon, 11 October 2010 08:20 Go to previous message
RockingAngel is currently offline  RockingAngel
Chancellor
I understand exactly what you all mean. My husband is in a rock band and plays the bass. I often sing with them. I have a good ear for what sounds right but as far as all the gadgets and gizmos to make it just right I am still learning. Smile
Previous Topic: Best books about Audio
Next Topic: Computer Audio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 04:21:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout