Home » xyzzy » Tower » The Glorious Sounds of Nature
Re: The Glorious Sounds of Nature [message #63698 is a reply to message #62578] Thu, 05 August 2010 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Most of the drums for Rush's Permanent Waves album were recorded outside and birds can be heard on the album. It ends with waves crashing and birds tweeting for a minute or two...does that count?

Re: The Glorious Sounds of Nature [message #63699 is a reply to message #63698] Thu, 05 August 2010 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
http://www.audioroundtable.com/images/Laughing_Felix.gif
Re: The Glorious Sounds of Nature [message #63743 is a reply to message #63698] Sat, 07 August 2010 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Songs4Life is currently offline  Songs4Life
Baron
I love the whisper of the cool breeze as it caresses my cheeks while I sit in the backyard under the shade of the big, old tree. And the busy chatter of young grasshoppers fighting over young grass shoots. Then it's back to the digitalised ambience of WoW.

I love nature but my life is in cyberspace.
Re: The Glorious Sounds of Nature [message #63761 is a reply to message #62581] Mon, 09 August 2010 02:15 Go to previous message
Soundbuzz is currently offline  Soundbuzz
Chancellor

Wayne Parham wrote on Tue, 11 May 2010 08:19

I like white noise when I sleep, sort of the same thing as ocean waves. But I just use a fan.

LMAO a fan!! That's not really "natural", but it works great huh! I've been using a fan for the past 26 years to lull me to sleep. The ones with the metal blades work best. Haha.

But seriously, there was a point in my life where I used binaural beats to get me to sleep. It worked to some degree, but I stopped when the binaural beats began to get on my nerves!

Have also used mock beach, rain, river sounds, those were pretty cool too to relax with.

Nowadays, with my busy schedule, I just jump into bed and drift off to sleep pretty quick.

The lunatics are in the hall.
Previous Topic: Today's Political Message
Next Topic: Romeo and Juliet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:52:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers