Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » "Feelin good, walkin' tall; ya think I might be officer material?"
"Feelin good, walkin' tall; ya think I might be officer material?" [message #59747] Sun, 05 July 2009 20:13 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I know I've been worse than usual about returning phone calls but I just hate that little electronic turd and wish we could get together...

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/wsepstein/WOTT003.jpg

Right now my health is the best in a year. I'm walking in the woods several times a week and have only had to be rescued once Embarassed

I'm religously saving for my motorcycle and have upgraded my plans to a more travel friendly type machine
like this Sportster 883:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/deedee6773/022-6.jpg

Meantime, I'm enjoying life in my more luxurious, centrally heated and air conditioned digs

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/wsepstein/IMG_0798_1.jpg

The Simple SE is fully broken in and sounds great! Sometimes I think it's more forgiving than the Simple 45 but then I notice some detail or sound I haven't heard before on a familiar recording. That tells me this is a superb design. I'm mostly staying with a 50's Telefunken AT7 driver and EH 6CA7 powers. The latter were great in the Ella and really shine here.

I really have to get the 4Pis off the ground and Waynes pic from LSAF of his stands has inspired me to get busy.

Jessica, 14 months, is walking! Started a few days ago, she won't sit down! Eddy the Dog is going to have a breakdown, she chases him everywhere he goes.

Re: "Feelin good, walkin' tall; ya think I might be officer material?" [message #59803 is a reply to message #59747] Mon, 06 July 2009 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Psychoacoustic is currently offline  Psychoacoustic
Viscount
Thoreau-esque medicine is a cure-all. Long distance walking is one of the best brain stimulants, too.
Would you name the faces in the photo, please? I see the gentleman standing in front of the 1000ft high blast-horn has been prescribed an anesthetic beer...
Re: "Feelin good, walkin' tall; ya think I might be officer material?" [message #60038 is a reply to message #59803] Mon, 06 July 2009 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Man, that's awesome, Bill. I think about you all the time. I'd love to ride with you when you're ready!
Re: "Feelin good, walkin' tall; ya think I might be officer material?" [message #60100 is a reply to message #59747] Tue, 07 July 2009 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
Hi Bill,

I am glad to hear that you are getting better, moving forward with your recovery. I hope you can get your situation under control where life is normal again.

A complete recovery would be great so you can travel. I bet all of your buddies in Ohio, and Tulsa, Collen-Ronald-Steve, would be thrilled to see you when you ride up on your new motorcycle.

Keep up the good fight! You will be riding your new bike and on the road before you know it.

Norris
Re: "Feelin good, walkin' tall; ya think I might be officer material?" [message #60102 is a reply to message #60100] Tue, 07 July 2009 11:39 Go to previous message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hey Bill!

Glad to hear you are doing better.

What a group "mug-shot" pic you posted. Mothers everywhere are telling their children to stay away from those funny looking audiophile people! LOL !!!

I'll have to take a trip down to see you before the weather gets bad this fall.

Take care, Ron sends.....(the scariest one in the photo!)
Previous Topic: Two Pi Towers Plans
Next Topic: 12Pi is a 4 ohm speaker?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 00:15:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout