Home » xyzzy » Tower » Cindy Sheehan /Drudge the Sludge
Cindy Sheehan /Drudge the Sludge [message #54388] Thu, 11 August 2005 08:56 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
That slimeball Drudge left out half of her interview. Changed the whole meaning. This womans son died for nothing and he does that? Some people are beyond slime. Stick your head out of your crawfish hole George and confront her; Oh thats right; you ran from your military service.
She won't hurt you.

Re: Cindy Sheehan /Drudge the Sludge [message #54389 is a reply to message #54388] Thu, 11 August 2005 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Guy at work said to me today "Pretty big deal over one war protester. Doesn't anybody remember the 60's?"

Re: Cindy Sheehan /Drudge the Sludge [message #54390 is a reply to message #54389] Thu, 11 August 2005 19:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Amazing ain't it; but right now she's all we got.

Beg to differ, but...... [message #54393 is a reply to message #54388] Sun, 14 August 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I was under the impression she met with President Bush in '04 (photos were posted on freerepublic.com) shortly after her son's death.

I'm not a Bush supporter nor do I think the Gulf War 2 was justified, even though Sadam was a scumbag. However, G. W. Bush is the PRESIDENT of the United States of America and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, and by all rights can send our young men and women into combat at his command. Period. Like him or not, he is the leader of the United States of America and deserves respect. Don't like him or his party? Vote for Hillary. I am.

I am sorry for Ms. Sheenan's loss. Her son was a brave young man that voluntered to serve his country, and his legacy should be remembered as such.

As you know I have children, and I would be heart broken if one were to die under similar circumstances. But, I would not blame the President, and I would honour their memory as one of soldier.....Colin

Re: Beg to differ, but...... [message #54397 is a reply to message #54393] Sun, 14 August 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Except for a couple small details; such as manipulating the information to make it appear there were WMD's. Denying the reports of his own advisors that specifically addressed the total lack of rational for war. Sending the troops in unprepared and ill-equiped knowingly in order to capitalise on the 9/11 tragedy for his own agenda. Need I go on?
The second group into Iraq was the boys from Halliburton after the Marines and before the Army.
Need we say more?
BTW where's Osama? He blew up buildings and is wandering around enjoying himself.

This war was engaged to promote a personal agenda not for anything to do with our country and as such she has a right to be pissed. At least Lyndon Johnson had the integrity to refuse to run again after he realised he made a bad descision in Vietnam and caused our boys to die.

He is the President; not the Emporer. We do not owe him blind obedience. We are not serf's. He acts in accordance to our wishes as citizens and if he screws up we must hold him accountable.

The Buck Stops Here; Harry Truman was a real President; one that was elected and not appointed. I am only ashamed that I am not there with her. But that may change.

Re: Beg to differ, but...... [message #54408 is a reply to message #54397] Mon, 15 August 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Well, if you decide to go to Texas, be sure and stop by if Ohio is on your way. Also, when you get to Tx, be very careful where you park (see link)......Colin

PS, I almost forgot to mention that Cindy has refused to pay taxes, but has set up a 5013c tax shelter. And, she has already met the President and said the meeting went well. Oh yeah, why's Michael Moore hanging with her these days. I'm thinking new movie.

Re: Beg to differ, but...... [message #54410 is a reply to message #54408] Mon, 15 August 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I most certainly would love to stop by; warm up that coffee bud.

Cindy and her affiliations have nothing whatsoever to do with her point. I don't care if she is allied with the Ku Klux Klan. Her son did die for oil, she has a right to protest and Bush is ducking the issue. Whether she chooses to use Micheal Moore to help get her message out is of no concern to me; the message is still valid. Funny how people get confused with simple issues. Did her son die in a useless war? Does she have the right to protest? Is Bush promoting a personal agenda in Iraq? Simple issues simple answers.

Insinuating that she has an agenda proves exactly what? That she wanted her son to die at 22 yrs old for Halliburton so she could promote an agenda?
Silly.

Re: Beg to differ, but...... [message #54411 is a reply to message #54408] Mon, 15 August 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I read the whole thread twice, and still can`t believe... is it 2005?

Re: Beg to differ, but...... [message #54412 is a reply to message #54410] Mon, 15 August 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Remember our discussions about shills?

I think it is a very valid point.

Sheehan is making what she claims is a moral objection, and possibly allowing her dead son to be exploited to do it. It's none of my business, but she has made it public and so left herself open for inspection.

If Sheehan is shilling with a political agenda, I think she is acting in a partcularly unattractive and unethical manner. Not only is she popular with America's liberals, but she's all the rage on Al Jazeera these days.

Re: Beg to differ, but...... [message #54421 is a reply to message #54412] Mon, 15 August 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So if her position is that the war is wrong; and she has held that position since the beginning of the war; the fact that her son is killed in that war means she should drop her protests and slink away quietly greiving so as not to appear disengenous??? I think it shows she has the courage of her convictions to maintain a public face on this tragedy.

Previous Topic: Priory of Sion
Next Topic: Informal poll
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 18:38:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout