Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Sometimes is difficult to get a screw... oops!!!
Sometimes is difficult to get a screw... oops!!! [message #49819] Sun, 06 August 2006 02:20 Go to next message
dB is currently offline  dB
Master

UNBRAKO socket cap screws.
"...the Unbrako brand is over 80 years old and remains the socket screw by which all others are measured. Developed in the 1920s, it rapidly became the socket screw of choice for engineers in the US and Britain."

I added this website because sometimes is difficult to find or to choose a good screw of the black type or stainless steel. Best Regards.

Re: Sometimes is difficult to get a screw... oops!!! [message #49821 is a reply to message #49819] Sun, 06 August 2006 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matts is currently offline  Matts
Grand Master
can you order small quantities from them?

Re: Sometimes is difficult to get a screw... oops!!! [message #49823 is a reply to message #49821] Sun, 06 August 2006 19:28 Go to previous message
dB is currently offline  dB
Master
I don't have that information on quantities or prices for now.
But, they do answer your email. Make a try. Usually they might send you to the shop close to you. I am in Portugal and I got a contact email in Italy. If I am luky I will get a rep. close to me, also because of postage and payment. The usual thing.

Previous Topic: Not so "Easy-as-Pie" One-Pi's
Next Topic: dash tweeters sibilance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 16:21:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout