Home » Audio » General » Brad Smith died Monday
Brad Smith died Monday [message #4967] Wed, 10 September 2008 00:32 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Services are Friday. He will be missed.

Less than a year ago, Brad was doing just fine. Thanksgiving was normal but just after, he complained of a cold that seemed to keep him down. Some of our orders had to be delayed, I even turned away some business. By Christmas, he finally had decided this wasn't just a month-long hanging on flu or something, and he went into the hospital. They diagnosed him with cancer and while he fought it bravely, it took him fast.

Re: Brad Smith died Monday [message #4968 is a reply to message #4967] Wed, 10 September 2008 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Duke is currently offline  Duke
Grand Master
Whoa... very sorry to hear about that, Wayne.

My sincere sympathy to Brad's family and friends.

Duke

Re: Brad Smith died Monday [message #4969 is a reply to message #4967] Wed, 10 September 2008 15:33 Go to previous message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
That is so sad to hear. I was hoping that Brad would have been able to beat the odds and live many more productive years.

Times like these should help all of us reflect on the importance of our lives. One day at a time, to enjoy and share with our friends and families.

Brad will be missed.

My deepest sypathy to his family and freinds.

The blessing of Life is ours to enjoy to the fullest. So LIVE on!

Norris

Previous Topic: Need single NHT Zuper Zero - Natural cabinet
Next Topic: horn blog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 10:19:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers