Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Hi Wayne!
Hi Wayne! [message #43420] Fri, 19 December 2003 20:01 Go to next message
ToFo is currently offline  ToFo
Master
Finally broke down and went to Kinkos so I could post. I will have a new ISP soon enough. I have some cool pix to post but I have no space to link them from anymore. Maybe after the holidays. Not meaning to be a stranger, just busy recovering from layoff and starting a business with almost no money. Oh yeah, with some time to live with the three Pi's I must say they are great. My Brother still says he can't believe they do "that" with a 12" woofer. Cool!

Hope to be back in the lurk in a week or two. see ya'll then
Thomas Fowler

Webspace [message #43422 is a reply to message #43420] Fri, 19 December 2003 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I could host a few jpgs if u like! just email them to me...

Cheers!
Mike.e

Re: Hi Wayne! [message #43424 is a reply to message #43420] Sat, 20 December 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Great to see you here, Thomas. Thanks for taking the time to post. And good luck with the new business!

By the way, what is the nature of your new business?

Re: Hi Wayne! [message #43432 is a reply to message #43424] Sat, 20 December 2003 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ToFo is currently offline  ToFo
Master
Commercial window cleaning (not high rise, yikes!). I got real tired of software companies coming out with new versions that make my graphics expertise obsolete, and corporate guys who have never seen a field branch making front line staffing decisions in states they can't point to on a map, so I took the drivers seat this time. I can't believe that people can't tell the difference between automated photoshop routines and good artist rendered composites and manipulations. They must be blind or cheap! I am perplexed by how much I like to do this window stuff. Maybe I am just impressed by seeing things like the sun and other humans. Sucess remains to be seen, but I have some pretty good things happening right now.
Later (but not too much later)
Thomas

Re: Hi Wayne! [message #43433 is a reply to message #43432] Sat, 20 December 2003 20:57 Go to previous message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I particularly enjoy my supermarket stacking job over the holidays,filling those empty spaces on the shelves must be therapeutic and fix the pedantic *it must look perfect* bit in me i used to have :-P

good holiday job,10pm-4am til end of january,then more ELECTRONics

:-)

Previous Topic: USPS won't ship my speakers by air mail
Next Topic: power amp specs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 00:14:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers