Home » Audio » General » Does Wayne Parham know?
Does Wayne Parham know? [message #3041] Sun, 07 May 2006 19:43 Go to next message
3moons is currently offline  3moons
Baron
Does Wayne Parham know to throw a party or what?! Thanks Wayne. It was a blast. I will post photos tomorrow on the Dallas Audio Club Yahoo Group and open the membership. Everyone is welcome to join, look at the photos, then in-join... or stay... jim...

PS, It was a great show and I was able to enjoy every room in a slow and relaxed manner. What great sounding systems and in hotel room no less.

Re: Does Wayne Parham know? [message #3042 is a reply to message #3041] Sun, 07 May 2006 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3moons is currently offline  3moons
Baron
Would you look at the bad English? Never post a quick message after the long drive home and two glasses of wine! But thanks again to all for the great music, audio gear, conversation and new friends. jim...

Re: Does Wayne Parham know? [message #3043 is a reply to message #3042] Sun, 07 May 2006 22:41 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I had a great time too, just loved it. Great seeing you, Jim! Now I have a bunch of new CDs to buy too, many of them your recommendations.

Previous Topic: Great Plains Audio Festival in a week?
Next Topic: My Review of GPAF 2006 is now online
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 22:01:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout